Injured Animals


Injured Dog or Cat

Call Animal Services if you find or have information regarding an injured dog or cat.

After business hours and on holidays, local law enforcement agencies may respond to calls for seriously wounded animals. Call non-emergency dispatch if you see an injured animal after hours.

If the dog is wearing a license or other identification, then Animal Services will notify the owner of the emergency.