Last updated on 3/26/2021.
Who Should Get Tested
You should get tested if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you were a close contact of someone with COVID-19. Close contact means being within six feet of someone for 15 minutes or more in a 24-hour period, with or without a mask, indoors or outside. If you are getting tested because you had close contact with someone who has COVID-19, it’s best to wait three to four days after you were together before getting tested. The test may not be accurate if you get it done too soon. You should stay home and away from others while you wait.
Where to Get Tested
American Family Care
- Curbside COVID-19 testing: 14278 SW Allen Blvd., Beaverton, OR 97005
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-8 p.m., Weekends, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Insured: Office visit and testing may be fully covered depending on insurance.
- No insurance: PCR, Antibody and Rapid Antigen Testing is $139. Rapid Abbott Testing is $199.
- Call 503-305-6262 or schedule a visit at AFC's website.
Fred Meyer - Antibody Test Only
- For people who believe they may have been previously infected with COVID-19 and are not currently experiencing symptoms
- Non-invasive finger prick test
- Results within 15 minutes
- Cost: $25 regardless of insurance status
- Fred Meyer website
- Testing at hospital and urgent care locations, normal hours of operation.
- For Kaiser members only.
- Kaiser is prioritizing testing for symptomatic and high-risk patients.
- Kaiser website
- Available at all centers: Rapid COVID-19 tests; results in 15 minutes. Antibody testing; results in 2-3 days.
- Patients with symptoms can schedule a virtual visit or in-clinic online at most locations, with the exception of asymptomatic testing centers indicated on the website.
- Insured: Many insurance plans accepted.
- No insurance: Virtual visits cost $99 plus $75 for the rapid test.
- Legacy GoHealth website
Neighborhood Health Center
- Hillsboro Clinic Location: 266 W Main St. Hillsboro, OR
- Drive-up COVID-19 testing by appointment only: 503-941-3016
- FREE regardless of insurance status.
- PCR testing with results available within 2-3 days.
- Neighborhood Health Center website
As of Monday, March 29, 2021, the Hillsboro Stadium will be used exclusively for drive-through vaccinations, by appointment only.
- Multiple locations. Different testing options are available based on your symptoms.
- Doctor referral/appointment only for Providence affiliated patients. Call 971-326-8718 to schedule.
- PCR testing with results available within two to three days.
- Will bill insurance or financial assistance available for those who are uninsured
- Providence website.
Rite Aid Pharmacy in Beaverton
- 12575 SW Walker Rd. Beaverton, OR (drive-through testing, self-administered with pharmacist guidance)
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., weekends, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.,
- Patients must create an account online, take an online screening, meet testing criteria, and then be given an appointment.
- Test results expected within 1-3 days
- Rite Aid website.
- 900 SE Oak St., #202, Hillsboro, OR 97123
- Hours: M-F, 2-5 p.m. and Saturdays, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Offering all COVID-19 testing, evaluation and treatment FREE for uninsured patients; no-cost screening and care to patients with nearly all insurance plans.
- Online appointment required: Tuality Physicians website
Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Centers
- Currently only offering testing to established patients and to those who work as migrant or seasonal farmworkers. Multiple locations.
- If you are not a Virginia Garcia patient but would like to become one, contact Member Services at 503-359-5564, option 3.
- Appointments are required.
- A telehealth visit is required prior to a COVID-19 test.
- Virginia Garcia website.
- Multiple locations.
- Online health assessment and appointment required.
- Cost: May be free. But you may be billed if your insurance denies coverage or you do not meet federal or state no-cost testing eligibility criteria.
- Rapid testing results available within 24 hours.
- Walgreens website.
- All patients must be screened before going for a test.
- Results are usually available within 3-5 days.
- Insurance: Some plans cover it. Please check with your insurance company ahead of time.
- Uninsured/not covered: Lab fee is $100 plus cost of virtual visit.
- ZoomCare website.