Toolkits and Resources
This page is intended for school and day care administrators, employers and long-term care facility operators. We also include a few resources for families, employees and caregivers. If you can't find what you need, please email us or call 503-846-8123.
Schools and Daycare Providers
K-12 SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION AND STAFF
- Oregon Department of Education’s (ODE) COVID-19 Resiliency Framework for the 2021-22 school year focuses on advisory health and safety recommendations for schools.
- Quarantine and isolation decision tree
- COVID-19 Exclusion Summary chart
- COVID Testing Programs for K-12 (Oregon Health Authority)
- Supporting Children and Families during Quarantine and Isolation: A Guide for Back to School Family Planning. Use this worksheet to think through caregiving and resources if your child is exposed to COVID-19.
- Daycare questions and support resources
- School guidance for families is available on each district’s website. Find your local school district's website.
- You can voluntarily report positive at-home test results and get more information on isolation and quarantine support on OHA's website.
- Guidance for Employers when an Employee Tests Positive: Workplace COVID-19 Prevention and Response Toolkit. Download the toolkit.
- Washington County Business Recovery Centers: Help is available to meet the short- and long-term needs of businesses impacted by COVID-19
- Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries frequently asked questions
- If you have concerns about your workplace, including COVID-19 health and safety issues, you can file a complaint on OSHA's website.
Long-Term Care Facilities, Adult Foster Homes and Caregivers
GROUP LIVING FACILITIES
This includes skilled nursing, assisted living, adult foster homes, residential care, independent living and other congregate settings.
All group living facilities need to report all positive and pending COVID-19 cases to Washington County Public Health by email or by calling 503-846-8123.
In addition to reporting to Washington County Public Health:
Long-Term Care Facilities should also report cases to DHS by contacting the facility’s assigned policy analyst or by reporting to the general DHS email.
Skilled Nursing Facilities should also report cases by email.
Adult Foster Homes should also report cases to both of these email addressess: APD.AFHteam@dhsoha.state.or.us and AFH.Licensing@dhsoha.state.or.us
If licensed with the Washington County Developmental Disabilities team, email Ted Barber.
If licensed by Oregon Health Authority-Mental Health in Washington County, email Melanie Tong.