Care Facilities & Senior Housing

Washington County offers a wide selection of adult foster care, residential care, assisted living and nursing care facility options for older adults and those with disabilities. We keep updated information on local adult day services, adult foster homes, residential care facilitiesassisted living and nursing facilities

Within this site we provide a searchable database to look for adult foster homes in Washington County. Many times this can be an affordable option for families and still receive the care and attention that the individual deserves.

Our site also provides a link to the Oregon Home Care Commission Registry and Referral System. The system allows for registered home care workers to update availability status while also allowing clients to search for a home care worker who fits their preferences.

Washington County Housing also provides many options for affordable housing.

For information and referral, call 1-855-ORE-ADRC (673-2372).