- Family Caregiver Handbook
- En Espanol Family Caregiver Handbook
- Video Caregiving is dedicated exclusively to offering streamlined videos as a resource to help the nation's estimated 50 million family caregivers.
- Video Asistencia are videos with original footage, documentary in style, focusing on real stories of real people in real circumstances. Each is subtitled in Spanish, and some feature Hispanic families speaking in their native language.
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Caregiver Recommended Reading List
- Alzheimers Association
- Oregon Care Partners
- Oregon Home Care Commission provides registry and referrals of home care workers for consumers who employ home care workers. For assistance, call 1-877-867-0077 and select option 1.
- Washington County Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Resource Guide
- Grandparent Book List
- Grandchildren Book List
- Oregon Legal Guide For Grandparents
- Information and Referral Hotline: 211
- 24-hour Alzheimer's Support Line: 1-800-272-3900
- 24-hour Washington County Crisis Line: 503-291-9111
- Washington County DAVS: 1-855-ORE-ADRC (673-2372)
Contact Information for Family Caregiver Support services
Washington County Disability, Aging and Veteran Services 1-855-673-2372
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: 5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite 300, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Mailing Address: 155 N. First Ave., MS 44, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Program Coordinator, Shannon Baggerman, MSW, LCSW
Program Assistant, Lauren Gonzalez