Our nutrition program provides both onsite and home-delivered meal options for adults aged 60 and better. The program also serves individuals under 60 who have a physical disability and are receiving Medicaid or are enrolled in the Oregon Project Independence program. There is no cost for the meals although donations are accepted. Persons of any age may attend lunch for a small donation ($7.50).
We partner with Meals on Wheels people to provide most of our meal services and also contract with the City of Sherwood, the City of Hillsboro and the Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization (IRCO). Hot lunches are served at 11 different locations in Washington County. Meals on Wheels can be delivered to those who register.
- Sonrise Church - 6701 NE Campus Way, Hillsboro (Monday through Thursday)
- Hillsboro Senior Center - 750 SE 8th Ave.
- Elsie Stuhr Center - 5550 SW Hall Blvd., Beaverton
- Forest Grove Senior Center - 2037 Douglas Street
- Edwards Center - 4375 SW Edwards Place, Aloha (Mondays)
- Centro Cultural de Washington County - 1110 N. Adair St., Cornelius
- North Plains Senior Center - 31450 NW Commercial Street
- Sherwood Senior Center - 21907 SW Sherwood Blvd.
- Tigard Senior Center - 8815 SW O'Mara Street
- Juanita Pohl Center - 8513 SW Tualatin Rd., Tualatin
- Phat Quang Buddhist Temple - 4760 SE 160th Ave., Beaverton (Wednesdays and Thursdays)