Paperwork Drop Box
COVID-19 Update: The office doors are open 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Washington County’s Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities Services in Hillsboro, Oregon.
However, the public may still deliver important paperwork by placing it into secure drop boxes newly installed outside the office located at 5240 N.E. Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150, Hillsboro. Paperwork can be dropped off 24-hours a day and the contents are collected each weekday.
There are two drop boxes. Paperwork related to the following programs may be dropped off:
- Box on the left - Developmental Disabilities and Behavioral Health (Mental Health and Addictions Services)
- Box on the right - Disability, Aging and Veteran services (DAVS)
Please staple, paperclip, or place your documents in an envelope if there is more than one page.
Some examples of documents that can be placed in the Behavioral Health drop box include:
- PSW Timesheets
- Developmental Disabilities Intake Applications
- Signed “Release of Information” forms
- Records for determining eligibility
If you have questions, most staff are available by phone, ensuring that essential public services continue during COVID-19. For more information please contact the following:
- Behavioral Health (Mental Health and Addictions Services) at 503-846-4528.
- Developmental Disabilities program at 503-846-3150.
- Disability, Aging and Veteran Services (DAVS) at 503-846-3060.
DHS Homecare Worker documents and payment vouchers can be delivered next door to Suite 200 for processing. Please call 971-673-5100 for assistance.