Maternal Child & Family Program
The Maternal Child & Family Program serves families in Washington County with free programs, services and systems that promote the health and well-being of families from pregnancy through childhood.
Our team is dedicated to:
- Promoting physical, social and emotional health and safety
- Connecting families to needed services and supports
- Assisting parents with information and resources
- Providing valuable early learning opportunities in the home, community, childcare environments and schools to promote school readiness
- Supporting families to thrive in our community
- Meeting the cultural and language needs of families
- Partnering with United Way of the Columbia-Willamette to serve as the Early Learning HUB in Washington County
Learn more about our programs and services.
Contact us at 503-846-4872 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.