Mental Health Services
For crisis services call 503-291-9111
The crisis line is open 24/7/365
Click here for information on COVID-19 in Washington County.
Mental illness can have a far-reaching impact on both those living with a mental illness and the people close to them. Most mental health and addictions treatment services in Washington County are provided by a network of contracted community providers. County staff provide civil commitment investigations, protective services, care coordination, system management and safety net supports. We are committed to our clients, quality service, relationships and hope.
Physical Address: Our office is located at 5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150, in Hillsboro, OR 97124. We are conveniently located adjacent to the Hawthorn Farm MAX station.
Phone: Mental Health and Addictions 503-846-4528 FAX: 503-846-4560
Quick navigation to some of our primary services and activities:
- Addictions Services for alcohol, gambling and drugs
- Complaints and Grievances are addressed in a timely manner
- Crisis Services are offered all day, every day for people experiencing a mental health crisis
- Goals, Values and Principles are the foundation for our service to the community
- Grief Support resources for coping with the loss and pain of losing a loved one
- Guiding Principles keep us focused on our important work
- Hawthorn Walk-In Center for urgent mental health and addiction concerns
- Quality Assurance and Improvement is a high priority for our division
- Reporting Abuse or Neglect can be done 24/7
Notice of Nondiscrimination: Washington County Department of Health and Human Services does not discriminate in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, reprisal, or because all or a part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program. More information about assistive devices, alternative languages and the process for filing a complaint can be found here.