Service Description

Adult Outpatient services are brief, solution-focused treatment for individuals who have a mental disorder with mild to moderate symptoms.  Services begin with a mental health assessment, after which the individual may be offered individual and/or group therapy, medication management, case management, and coordination with other treatment providers.  Services are typically short term, though ongoing medication management may be provided.  Treatment is generally provided in the clinical office, however, individuals may receive services at other locations when needed.  When indicated, chemical dependency treatment may be offered to individuals with both substance abuse and mental health concerns. 



Services are available to individuals who currently have Oregon Health Plan with Washington County Health and Human Services as the Mental Health Organization.   In order to receive treatment, you must have a mental health disorder covered by the Oregon Health Plan and be experiencing difficulty with daily tasks, employment, school, relationships or meeting other obligations.


Service Providers


     Hillsboro 503-693-3104

Lifeworks Northwest:        

     Beaverton 503-645-9010

Luke Dorf:

     Tigard 503-726-3742

Sequoia Mental Health:

     Aloha 503-591-9280

     Hillsboro 503-640-9892

Western Psychological:        

     Beaverton 503-626-9494       

     Tigard 503-624-2600       

     Hillsboro 503-439-9531



Services may be accessed by calling the Washington County OHP Member Services Line at 503-291-1155 or by calling the provider directly.


Additional Information

All individuals entering treatment will receive a mental health assessment by a Master’s level clinician.  Individuals seeking psychiatric medication must complete the mental health assessment prior to seeing a Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist.  Once the assessment has been completed, the clinician will provide an individualized recommendation for services.  This recommendation may or may not include a referral for a medication evaluation depending on identified need.  If you have concerns, please talk with your intake clinician.       

If there is not a clinician available who speaks your language, an interpreter will be provided.