Please be aware that we are experiencing issues with several online GIS applications and are working to restore those services as soon as possible.


PDF icon Miscellaneous

Complaint or Grievance Form - If you have a complaint about services or want to file a grievance, fill out this form in English or Spanish.

Release of Information Form - If you want to authorize Washington County Behavioral Health to release confidential information to another party.