Behavioral Health: Mental Health and Addictions Services
Having a mental illness or a substance use disorder can be difficult. It may impact our relationships, our loved ones and our ability to work. Washington County is here to help.
In Washington County we have a network of community providers who are available to provide support. County staff provide civil commitment services, protective services, and care coordination. Learn more about our services by clicking on the links below:
- Addictions Services for alcohol, gambling and drugs
- Center for Addictions Triage and Treatment (CATT) development
- Complaints and Grievances are addressed in a timely manner
- Crisis Services are offered all day, every day for people experiencing a mental health crisis
- Hawthorn Walk-In Center for urgent mental health and addiction concerns
- Mental Health Treatment Services
- Reporting Abuse or Neglect can be done 24/7
Physical Address: Our office is located at 5240 NE Elam Young Parkway, Suite 150, in Hillsboro, OR 97124. We are conveniently located on the MAX Blue Line, adjacent to the Hawthorn Farm station.
Phone: Behavioral Health 503-846-4528 FAX: 503-846-4560