CAP High Risk Clinic
Cascade AIDS Project and Washington County Public Health provide testing for persons at risk for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and HIV. Spanish-speaking staff are available.
No-cost testing is available for those who qualify based on the following risks:
- You are a man who sometimes has sex with men.
- Your man has sex with other men.
- You have had sex with someone who may be HIV positive.
- You or your partner have multiple anonymous partners.
- You or your partner have shared needles.
- You have exchanged sex for something you needed or wanted.
LGBTQ Mondays, Walk-in 2-7 p.m.
12550 SW 2nd St, Beaverton OR 97005
(Beaverton Central MAX Station; Enter on SW Washington Ave)
Thursdays, Walk-in 1-5 p.m.
Hillsboro Clinic, 266 W Main St, Hillsboro OR 97123
(Hatfield Government Center MAX Station)