Alternate Complaint Forms

If you can't use the online form, there are several other ways to submit a complaint:

  • Email — download one of the below complaint forms, complete the report and save the file to your computer. Then attach the completed form to an email
  • Fax — fax a completed form to 503-846-4990. 
  • Mail — send a completed form to the Washington County Solid Waste & Recycling Program, 155 N First Ave, Ste 160, MS 5, Hillsboro, OR  97124-3072. 
  • Call — If you need assistance with the form or filing a complaint please call 503-846-3605

Complaint forms