File a Complaint

File a complaint below using the online form concerning:

  • Nuisance conditions such as garbage accumulation and the uncontrolled or uncultivated growth of weeds, brush or grass. Conditions are creating unreasonable disruption and unsafe conditions for neighboring properties. 
  • Loud, unnecessary or unusual noise

Location matters

Before filing out the complaint form, please confirm the property or issue in question is located within unincorporated Washington County and not within a city limits.

If the property is located within a city, please contact the appropriate city to register your complaint.

Online form

To submit a complaint, fill in the information below and click "SUBMIT COMPLAINT."

Please include the complete address, if known, and closest cross street or landmark.




Learn more about public records law.

Alternate methods to file a complaint