Report a Problem

Code Enforcement Vehicle

Quick navigation:

Report a problem

Neighborhood nuisance concernsBelow are links to online forms for reporting a problem or submitting a complaint that occurs in unincorporated Washington County. For rules and regulations that apply within the limits of the 12 cities in Washington County, check with your city government.

Need assistance submitting a complaint? Call us at 503-846-3605 or email us at

Neighborhood Nuisance Concerns

Report illegal dumping, overgrowth of grass and weeds, accumulation of garbage. Nuisance Complaint Form

Garbage and Recycling Collection Service Issues

If you have been unable to resolve an issue with the garbage and recycling collection company that provides your service, let us know by submitting details on this form. Collection Service Complaint Form

Noise Concerns

Let us know about noise issues outside of quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. Complete the online formĀ and provide information about the location of where the noise is occurring, the type of noise i.e. construction noise before 7:00 a.m., and the time of day the noise occurs. Noise Complaint Form

Alternative ways to submit a complaint

To request assistance submitting a complaint in an alternate format or language, please contact us at 503-846-3605 or

To complete a hard copy complaint form, download the form and submit by mail, email or fax using the contact information below.

Mail: Solid Waste & Recycling Code Enforcement
155 N First Ave, MS 5A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Fax: 503-846-4490

Learn more about code and rules

To protect the health, safety and welfare of Washington County community members, the following codes apply to the unincorporated areas of Washington County.

Administrative rules also apply to the collection of solid waste in unincorporated areas of Washington County.

Solid Waste and Recycling Administrative Rules