Sign Up For WIC
To sign up for WIC, you can fill out the online interest form.
To make an appointment, send WIC an email or call 503-846-3555. WIC can provide interpreter services if needed.
During COVID-19, WIC appointments will be completed over the phone. WIC will call you the day before your phone appointment as a reminder. WIC will also send you an email before your appointment requesting the following items:
- Agreement to your Rights and Responsibilities Form, You can review it here in English/Spanish and type into your reply: "I understand my rights and responsibilities for my WIC appointment"
- If you are not registered to vote where you live now would you like a link to register? (Services or benefits will not be affected by your answer to this question.) Please type YES or NO into your reply
- A picture of a proof of ID for (yourself, child, etc.)
- A picture of a proof of address
- A picture of proof of income (View income eligibility guidelines) To see examples of what qualify as proofs, please view English/Spanish
During your phone appointment, a WIC staff member will:
- Ask for recent measurements for your family (if available).
- Talk about your family's growth and development.
- Evaluate your family’s diet.
- Ask about your family’s medical and nutritional history.
- Evaluate medical or nutritional risk.
- Offer nutrition information and counseling.
- Offer referrals to other community resources.
- Provide benefits to buy WIC-approved foods at your local grocery store.