Sign Up For WIC
To sign up for WIC, you can fill out the online interest form.
To send your proof of identity, address and income to WIC, you can submit missing eligibility documents.
To make an appointment, send WIC an email or call 503-846-3555. WIC can provide interpreter services if needed.
During COVID-19, WIC appointments will be completed over the phone. WIC will call you the day before your phone appointment as a reminder. WIC will also send you an email before your appointment requesting the following items:
- Agreement to your Rights and Responsibilities Form, You can review it here in English/Spanish and type into your reply: "I understand my rights and responsibilities for my WIC appointment"
- If you are not registered to vote where you live now would you like a link to register? (Services or benefits will not be affected by your answer to this question.) Please type YES or NO into your reply
- A picture of a proof of ID for (yourself, child, etc.)
- A picture of a proof of address
- A picture of proof of income (View income eligibility guidelines) To see examples of what qualify as proofs, please view English/Spanish
During your phone appointment, a WIC staff member will:
- Ask for recent measurements for your family (if available).
- Talk about your family's growth and development.
- Evaluate your family’s diet.
- Ask about your family’s medical and nutritional history.
- Evaluate medical or nutritional risk.
- Offer nutrition information and counseling.
- Offer referrals to other community resources.
- Provide benefits to buy WIC-approved foods at your local grocery store.