Interim Change Report – Complete and return this form to your case worker to report changes in income.
Personal Declaration Packet – Complete and return this form to your case worker at your Annual Recertification, or if you have a change in your household composition.
Annual Recertification Checklist - A checklist of items that may be turned in with your completed Personal Declaration Packet to assist the DHS in completing your recertification.
Self-Employment Income Report - If you, or someone in your household, is self-employed, this packet must be completed and turned in on a quarterly basis.
Zero Income Declaration and Survival Statement - If your household has no income, this packet must be completed monthly.
Portability Request Form - If you wish to transfer your Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher rental assistance to another housing authority, you must complete and turn in this form. For complete information about portability, contact your case worker.
Other Frequently Requested Items
Request for Consideration of Mitigating Circumstances - If rental assistance has been terminated or denied due to an action, or inaction, that is related to a disability or other medical condition, this form may be used to ask the Department to reconsider the termination or denial.
Voucher Briefing Materials
Families that are issued vouchers with HAWC must be presented with the following information. All forms have been linked below and families will sign a form acknowledging they have viewed and received this information. If a household need an accomodation to have the documents in a mailed or explained in a different language, please contact your Occupancy Specialist.
Briefing Packet documents are listed as following:
- A Good Place to Live!
- Resource and Referral list
- Lead-Based paint pamphlet - Protect Your Family from Lead in Your Home
- Preventing Harassment in Housing
- Housing Rights for Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Stalking Survivors
- HUD-5382 Certification of Domestic Violence Form
- HUD Fair Housing Rights - Are You a Victim of Housing Discrimination?
- Fair Housing Council of Oregon - What does housing discrimination look like? (opens site in new window)
- Housing Discrimination Against Abused Women - National Law Center on Homelessness and Poverty (opens site in new window)
- Think about this... Is Fraud Worth It?