Community Connect

COMMUNITY CONNECT is a coordinated entry system that helps people experiencing homelessness or at imminent risk of homelessness to find housing resources in Washington County, Oregon. To learn more, visit How Our Coordinated Entry System Works.

Community Connect access phone line 503-640-3263

Individuals and families who want help with housing should call the Community Connect access number to discuss their situation and what help is available.

Community Connect is staffed by Community Action Organization and mobile assessment teams performing homeless outreach to include Luke-Dorf, Inc. and HomePlate Youth Services. Individuals and families experiencing homelessness will be scheduled to attend a one-hour assessment appointment to determine the housing and service program that best supports the needs of the homeless household. 

Referrals will be made to the following Community Connect partner agencies based on household assessment and available housing beds/units.

  • ASSIST Program
  • Boys & Girls Aid
  • Cascade AIDS Project
  • Community Action
  • Domestic Violence Resource Center
  • Family Promise of Beaverton
  • FamilyPromise of Washington County
  • Fresh Start Recovery Homes
  • Good Neighbor Center
  • Homeless To Work – Bridges To Change
  • Housing Authority of Washington County
  • Housing Independence
  • Just Compassion of East Washington County
  • LifeWorks Northwest
  • Luke-Dorf, Inc.
  • Open Door Counseling Center
  • Sequoia Mental Health Services Inc.
  • The Salvation Army
  • U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
  • Washington County Department of Housing Services

CONSUMER SURVEY:  Please take a moment to answer the questions at this link and share your comments regarding your Community Connect experience.”




  • Referral to homeless housing and services available at the Veteran Community Resource and Referral Center in Portland at 503-808-1256 or 1-800-949-1004 extension 51256.
  • Referral to homeless housing and services available at the Hillsboro Veteran Community-Based Health Clinic (CBOC) at 503-906-5000.
  • Dial 211 or go online at
  • Look for affordable housing.
  • Fleeing domestic violence, contact Portland Women's Crisis Line at 503-235-5333.
  • Veteran, seniors or people with disabilities, contact Washington County Disability, Aging and Veteran Services at 503-846-3060.
  • Other entry points for systems of care in Washington County 


SYSTEM PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT OUTCOMES (Federal Fiscal Year October to September)