Locating Your Own Site

Under Oregon law, community service must be performed for a governmental or non-profit agency, or in direct service to the needy, or in service to the victim.

For your safety, community service work sites must follow the Bureau of Labor and Industry guidelines for employment of youth. Let your site supervisor know of any health or physical limitations you may have.

Please review the following attachments as they will help guide you in selecting what will hopefully be a successful volunteer opportunity. If you are having difficulty locating an individual site to do your community service work, please contact your counselor and have them request that you be forwarded to Community Links for assistance.

Make sure to keep track of your hours on an individual tracking sheet. Please have your site supervisor sign it when you are done and then return it to the Juvenile Department for verification.

Graffiti Removal - boy painting fence     Community Service - youth working at farm

Guide to locating your own community service site

Individual tracking sheet


Contact Information:

Chris Calvert

(503)846-3782 (office)

(503)519-8522 (cell)