Juvenile Records


The clerk of Court keeps records of all proceedings in Juvenile Court. Inspection of those records is limited by law to certain parties. Records relating to the youth's history and prognosis are confidential unless released with the youth's or parent’s permission or allowed by the judge.

 Can I access a police report?

No. The Juvenile Department is not allowed to give out the police report under any circumstances. You may want to call the referring police agency for information regarding obtaining the report.

Is the military able to access my records?

The Juvenile Department releases information on juveniles to the United States military in accord with Oregon law. Upon receipt of a consent for release of information form signed by the youth, the following may be released on juveniles supervised under a Formal Accountability Agreement or adjudicated delinquent by the Court:

  • Offenses that are the basis of jurisdiction;
  • Dispositions such as formal accountability agreement, probation;
  • Commitment to the Oregon Youth Authority;
  • Dates of dispositions and of dismissal.