Contact: Tonya Hartman (503) 846-3783 or Gabbi Estrada (503) 846-3429
The Juvenile Department's Victim Services Program is committed to providing services that are respectful and compassionate to individuals affected by crime. Individuals and families can face emotional and financial implications as a result of being victimized. Victim services can assist in providing individuals and families support and information that will aid in overcoming the effects of crime.
If you or someone you know has been a victim of a crime committed by a Juvenile, you may be eligible for the following services:
- Information regarding the Juvenile Justice System.
- Community referrals to aid in dealing with issues related to being a victim of crime.
- Case status information.
- Assistance in filing for Crime Victims Compensation in cases of assault and sexual abuse.
- Court accompaniment.
- Restitution information and assistance in documenting damages.
- Support and assistance throughout the Juvenile Justice process.