Arterial Pedestrian Crossings Project (preliminary design only)
Aloha-Reedville Livable Community Plan and the Transportation System Plan Update demonstrate that Walker Road, 170th Avenue, 185th Avenue and Baseline Road need pedestrian crossing improvements.
After conducting analyses and an online open house to solicit public comments, we identified eight sites for survey and preliminary design, funded by a Metro Regional Flexible Funds Grant.
No additional funding is available for construction of the crossing improvements. However, the analyses and designs will help us get additional grants or other funding.
As we complete the preliminary designs, the information will be available for future larger road improvement projects as funding becomes available. Crossing site preliminary design information could be used in future road improvement projects, as appropriate.
- SW 170th Avenue at SW Vendla Park Lane map
- SW 170th Avenue at SW Johnson Street map
- SW 170th Avenue at SW Florence Street map
- SW 185th Avenue at SW Pheasant Lane map
- SW 185th Avenue at SW Sandra Lane map
- SW 185th Avenue at SW Cascade Drive map
- SW 185th Avenue at SW Blanton Street (offset intersections) map
- SW Baseline Road at SW 175th Avenue - MAX track crossing map