Applications & Forms

The public permit 2Washington County applications and forms are available in pdf format to print and mail, fax (503-846-3993), email  ( or submit in person. Please see the categories under Applications/Forms for the type of permit you would like to apply for. The Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, Grading and Manufactured Home Permit applications can now be filled out online and printed to submit. 

When emailing, mailing or faxing the permit application, permit fees can be paid by check, debit or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover) or through a trust account with Washington County. Please include a contact name, email and phone number on the application and a permit technician will send a link to pay fees online once the permit is set up. 

Contractors applying for electrical, plumbing and mechanical only permits may purchase permits online through e-permits

Thank You. Call Building Services at 503-846-3470 with questions on this process.