Permits, Applications & Forms
|NOTE: Initial building permit setup takes about six weeks from application submittal to authorization to upload plans for review.|
How to submit residential permit applications:
- Select the correct application, based on the permit needed.
- Complete the application and submit:
Recommended: Check with staff to determine if a grading permit is needed.
Staff will set up your permit. When complete, you will receive an email confirmation with instructions on payments and how to upload plans.
- Upload plans to Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox, an online electronic plan review system.
Other submittal requirements
- Designers, architects, engineers or contractors: Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox
- Other permits (trade permits, demolitions, manufactured homes and agricultural-exempt buildings) Must be legible on paper no larger than 11x17: Email or U.S. Mail
- Trade permits (mechanical, electrical, plumbing): Email or State of Oregon ePermitting System
Why Do I Need a Permit?
The permit process includes inspections to make sure all work is done safely and meets all codes.
Oregon law requires that those selling residential dwelling must fully disclose all remodeling work, including whether permits were obtained.