NEW: Public Permitting and Services Portal
Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for development applications, facility permits, right-of-way permits, to pay for building permits, schedule inspections and more
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. View "How-to Register" video
Once an account is created, users can:
- Track status
- Search for permits View "How to Search" video
- Schedule an inspection View "How to Submit an Inspection Request" video
- Get inspection results
- Pay fees
- Conduct a search View "How to Search" video
IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
Inspections and results can also be scheduled using the Interactive Voice Response system by calling 503-846-3699 24/7. Learn more
- Schedule an inspection
- Get instant results of the called inspection.
- Retrieve voice messages from inspectors.
- Cancel inspections.
- Hear information lines, such as: