Washington County introduced our automated Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system for ordering inspection requests in 1996 to improve the process for ordering inspections for our customers and our staff.
Since that time we have upgraded the system twice, adding features such as the ability to:
- Call the system for results or request the automated system to call the contractor back with the results
- Leave a voice message for the inspector
- Have the Inspector leave a voice message for the contractor or homeowner
- Have Building permit application forms and brochures faxed to your office or home
- Listen to driving instructions to our office from Portland, Beaverton or Sherwood
- Request an instruction sheet with inspection codes be faxed to you
Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our customers, for a complete listing of how to use our inspection request system, please see the IVR Inspection Instruction Handout.