Building Services Online Payment
The county will accept Credit Card/Debit Card, or e-Check online payments. You can pay for your permits and electronic plan submissions with your VISA, MasterCard or Discover card, or e-Check from your computer. American Express is not accepted at this time.
NOTE: Each individual permit or electronic plan (e-plan) submitted will require a separate payment transaction.
Electronic plan review will require two payments;the first to begin the plan review process and the second for the 'Balance Due' at the time of permit issuance.
The online system is set up to accept the following:
- Full payment on the Balance Due only.
- You can pay fees for one Permit per transaction.
The following items are required to pay for a permit or e-plan submission online:
- A valid e-mail address.
- The permit number or e-plan project number.
- A valid VISA, MasterCard or Discover card if paying by Credit Card. As a function of this system, you'll have to enter your credit card number twice.
- Your checking Account and Routing numbers if paying by e-Check. As a function of this system, you'll have to enter your routing number twice.
- Once your payment is accepted, a receipt will be emailed to the email address that you have entered with the Billing information.
Washington County is using a 3rd party to process online payments. For more information or if you are experiencing problems, please contact Washington County Building Services, 503-846-3470 between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday - Friday. If you are having problems outside our normal business hours please call 877-513-5465.