Electronic Plan Review
Developers, builders and those performing construction activities now have the opportunity to participate in Washington County's Electronic Plan Submission and Review process (EPR). Washington County is thrilled to be able to offer this new technology tool to its customers.
Currently in use at neighboring jurisdictions, customers who use the software to submit plans electronically during the Spring 2016 debut will be providing practical, hands-on experience for Permit Technicians, Plans Examiners and Building Inspectors to master skills learned during training and implementing the software for functionality.
We are now accepting all plan review submittals through our electronic plan review system, ProjectDox. This includes all structural, grading, fire alarm, fire sprinkler, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, equipment, and deferred submittals.
Getting Started In ProjectDox
Select the correct application for your projects scope. Our fillable applications and checklists are easy to use and can be emailed to staff. To make sure that your application is processed as quickly as possible, fill out the application completely. The email listed under applicant will receive the ProjectDox task (assignments). If you have any questions, please contact us at the information found below.
Email the completed application to LUTBldg@co.washington.or.us.
Once your application has been received, a Permit Technician will process the information and set up the permit in the Electronic Plan Review System. The applicant will receive an email to pay their fees and to upload their plans. If they are a first time user they will also receive an email to set up their account.
Once you have logged in to the ProjectDox system, upload your drawings and documents according to the EPR Submittal Guide and complete your task.
We want to make sure your project moves along the process quickly, so please make sure that you have uploaded your project pages correctly.
Please make sure the following requirements are met when uploading your plans. Failure to do so will result in your plans being rejected.
- Your intake fees must be paid prior to submitting your plans
- All drawing pages and site plans need to be uploaded in the Drawings folder as single pages, in landscape format, and labeled in sequential order starting with 001, 002, 003,… etc and have page title. Example: 001 Site Plan, 002 Cover Sheet, 003 Elevations
- All supporting documents (engineering, calculations, truss packets, etc.) must be uploaded in the documents folder as full documents (you do not need to scan each individual page)
- All residential submittals must include the Important Notice and One- and Two-Dwelling Checklist in the Documents folder
- All submittals must include a sheet index or page numbering system.
- Once your plans are uploaded, you must complete the Applicant Upload Task in order to send your plans to a permit technician for intake
For all new buildings and additions we will need the following items prior to issuing your permit.
- Property is on Sewer - A Connection Permit, Erosion Control Letter, or a Service Provider Letter from Clean Water Services
- Property is on Septic - A Septic Permit or Approval from Health and Human Services
Instructions and Guides
- Create a ProjectDox Account
- Upload, Delete, and Submit Plans
- Pay your Permit Fees
- Checking your Permit Status
- Find and Complete your Active Tasks
- Online Inspection Guide
- Electronic Plan Review Submittal Guide
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Equipment Installation Permit Application
- Revision Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Requirements and Agreement
- Residential Plans Submittal Checklist
- Important Notice
- Homeowner Form
- Deferred Submittal Notice for Trade Permits
- Pdox Index Sheet
If you would like more information about Washington County's Electronic Plan Review (EPR) process, please contact us: