Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox
We accept all plan review submittals through Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox. This includes structural, grading, fire alarm, fire sprinkler, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, equipment and deferred submittals.
Note: All submittals coming from a designer, architect, engineer or contractor must be submitted via Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox.
Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox steps:
- Select the correct application, based on the permit needed.
- Email the completed application
Plan uploading requirements:
- Fees must be paid before plan submission
- Upload drawing pages, engineered plans and site plans as single-page pdfs, in landscape format, labeled in sequential order (starting with 001) with page titles. Example: 001 site plan, 002 cover sheet, 003 elevations, etc.
- Upload supporting documents (engineering, calculations, truss packets, etc.) in the same documents folder as full documents pdfs.
- Residential submittals must include:
- Commerical submittals must include Deferred Submittal Requirements and Agreement
- All submittals must include a sheet index or page numbering system
- Complete the Applicant Upload Task
NOTE: New structures, additions or remodels built outside of an existing structure require a letter from Clean Water Services (for properties on sewer) or approval from Health and Human Services (for properties on septic).
- Building Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Renewable Electrical Energy Permit Application
- Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Equipment Installation Permit Application
- Revision Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Form
- Deferred Submittal Requirements and Agreement
- Residential Plans Submittal Checklist
- Residential Acknowledgement Form
- Homeowner Form
- Deferred Submittal Notice for Trade Permits
- Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox Index Sheet
- How to Create a ProjectDox Account
- Pay your Permit Fees
- How to Name Your Files for Submission
- How to Upload Documents and Submit Plans for Reviews
- Reserved Border Standards for Approval Stamp
- How to Add Additional View-only Applicants
- How to See Reviewer Comments, Respond and Resubmit for Review
- Checking your Permit Status
- How to Reset Your Password