Temporary Use Permits
Temporary use permits are required for temporary uses that must be removed when the permit expires.
Type I temporary uses
Seasonal businesses (Christmas tree lots, fireworks stands, etc.) are valid for 90 days
Some temporary uses are permitted for one year:
- Storage of construction equipment
- Real estate offices within future/current developments
- Temporary storage of structures or equipment, including boats and recreational vehicles
- Use of an existing dwelling or mobile home during the construction of a new home on the same lot
Type II Temporary Use Permits
- Temporary health hardship dwellings.
Other uses may require a temporary use permit. Please contact us with questions.