Temporary Use Permits

Temporary use permits are required for temporary uses that must be removed when the permit expires. 

Type I temporary uses
Seasonal businesses (Christmas tree lots, fireworks stands, etc.) are valid for 90 days
Some temporary uses are permitted for one year:

  • Storage of construction equipment
  • Real estate offices within future/current developments
  • Temporary storage of structures or equipment, including boats and recreational vehicles
  • Use of an existing dwelling or mobile home during the construction of a new home on the same lot

Type II Temporary Use Permits

 Other uses may require a temporary use permit. Please contact us with questions.