2018 Ordinance Background Information
The following are proposals currently under development to adopt, amend or repeal provisions of the Washington County Comprehensive Plan. Each page includes background of the ordinance under development and information on how to submit comments or testimony.
- Fair Housing (Ordinance 832A, adopted 9/18/18 and is effective 10/18/18; Ordinance 842, adopted 9/18/18 – and is effective 11/23/18)
- Food Carts in Unincorporated Washington County (Ordinance 831, adopted 7/17/18 - effective 8/16/18)
- Housing Affordability (Ordinance 835, adopted 8/21/18 - effective 11/23/18)
- North Bethany Main Street Urban Design Plan (Ordinance 838, adopted 10/23/18 - effective 11/22/18)
- Urban Planning Area Agreements Updates (Ordinances 836-King City and 837-Forest Grove adopted 8/28/18 - effective 9/27/18; Ordinance 839-Beaverton, adopted 10/23/18 - effective 11/22/18.