First and Last Mile
Our First and Lase Mile (FLM) project developed strategies to make transit safe, accessible and practical for everyone who lives, works and visits the County.
Our final report addressed:
- Identified priority locations to implement first and last mile transit access projects, programs and partnerships including:
- Bicycle and pedestrian improvements
- On-demand transportation (shuttles, ridesharing, carsharing, bikesharing, ridesourcing and mobility hubs)
- Identified policy considerations to improve transit access especially in relation to emerging on-demand and shared mobility transportation options.
- First and Last Mile Final Report
- First and Last Mile Background Report
- First and Last Mile Transit Access Strategies Toolbox