Long Range Planning
Facial coverings are required in all County buildings; disposable masks are available at building entrances.
All customers are strongly encouraged to conduct business remotely whenever possible. Most services are available remotely - online, by phone or via U.S. Mail - 24 hours/day, seven days a week.
Land Use & Transportation offices are closed, effective Jan. 18. In-person services are available by appointment only during normal business hours.
Remote services (24 hours/day, seven days a week):
- Public Permitting and Services Portal
- Electronic Plan Review
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems
- SelecTXT Inspection Scheduling System
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Closed Friday to walk-in traffic; staff responds to phone messages and emails.
Email or call 503-846-3519