Block party authorizations
Qualifying streets include dead-end streets and cul-de-sacs. Other neighborhood streets may be approved on a case-by-case basis. The block party must be supported by the residents of each dwelling fronting the street to be closed.
Application submittal requirements
- Completed Block Party Authorization Application form
- Completed Block Party Street Closure Petition form (signed by a representative of each dwelling fronting the street to be closed)
- Map showing the street to be closed and houses facing it
- Block party hours are limited to daylight.
- Comply with all county and city ordinances.
- Close off the street with materials that adequately mark the closed-to-vehicles area. Vehicles may NOT be used to close off the street.
- Emergency vehicle access must be maintained at all times.
- The day of the block party, notify Tualatin Valley Fire & Rescue of the block party by calling non-emergency dispatch: 503-629-0111.
- After the block party is over, the area must be cleaned up promptly.