Event Permits

Event permit banner 2

Permits are required for events in the right-of-way – such as races, parades, filming activities and block parties – to ensure the events are safe and do not conflict with other road uses. For more information, call 503-846-7623 or email.

Event permits only authorize activities within the right-of-way. They do not authorize any modifications within the right-of-way. Modifications require a Right-of-Way Permit.

Please allow four weeks processing time for event permit applications.

For information about events on private property - such as concerts, weddings, festivals - please contact Current Planning's Code Compliance section: