Customer Advisory (COVID-19)
Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation is authorizing parades. Participants are expected to follow all local and state laws and guidelines, including those related to COVID-19.
Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for applications for these events and more.
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the "How to Register" video.
Once an account is created, users can:
- Apply for a parade permit
- Track status
- View results
- Conduct a serach (watch the "How to Search" video)
Application submittal requirements
- Review the Permit instructions/submittal checklist (PDF)
- Completed Parade Permit Application
- Sign and return the Washington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability