Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for applications for these events and more.
First-time users will need to first complete the one-time account registration process. Watch the "How to Register" video.
Once an account is created, users can:
- Apply for a parade permit
- Track status
- View results
- Conduct a serach (watch the "How to Search" video)
Application submittal requirements
- Completed Parade Permit Application via the Washington County Public Permitting Portal Download the PDF
- Non-refundable permit fee.
- Approval of the Washington County Sheriff's Office.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- A signed Washington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability
- Map of the route/area
- Traffic control and parking plans
- Prompt clean-up of the area after the event