Race, walk and bike permits
Visit the Public Permitting and Services Portal for applications for these events and more.
First-time users will need to first comlete the one-time account registration process. Watch the "How to Register" video.
Once an account is created, users can:
- Apply for a race, walk, bike event permit
- Track status
- View results
- Conduct a search (watch the "How to Search" video)
Application submittal requirements
- Completed "Race, Walk and Bike Permit Application" via the Washington County Public Services Portal. Download the PDF
- Non-refundable permit fee
- Approval of the Washington County Sheriff's Office
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- A signed Washington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability
- Map of the route or area involved (legible!), with course description
- Traffic control and parking plans
- Read the "Race, Walk and Bike Events--General Information" document for information on event requirements, event permit requirements, and answers to some common questions.
- If temporary markings are placed on the road surface to show course direction, chalk (which washes off easily with water) can be used. No paint!
- After the event, clean-up the area promptly.