Race, walk and bike permits
Application submittal requirements
- Completed Race, Walk and Bike Permit Application form
- Non-refundable permit fee
- Approval of the Washington County Sheriff's Office
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- A signed Washington County, Oregon Indemnity Agreement & Waiver of Liability
- Map of the route or area involved (legible!), with course description
- Traffic control and parking plans
- Read the "Race, Walk and Bike Events -- General Information" document for information on event requirements, event permit requirements, and answers to some common questions.
- If temporary markings are placed on the road surface to show course direction, chalk (which washes off easily with water) can be used. No paint!
- After the event, clean-up the area promptly.