Request Road Service

Ops CrewsSubmit the form below to request a road-related service. You may also call 503-846-ROAD (7623) or email us. Requests are monitored during business hours only.

To report a hazardous road condition outside of normal business hours, call Washington County nonemergency at 503-629-0111.

If there is a specific sidewalk or biking improvement you would like to suggest for future consideration, please use the Pedestrian and Biking Improvement Proposal form.

Traffic related concerns, such as speeding, can be submitted to the Sheriff's Office.