Planning and Development Services
Facial coverings are required in all County buildings; disposable masks available at building entrances
All customers are encouraged to conduct business remotely whenever possible. Most services are available remotely - online, by phone or via U.S. Mail - 24 hours/day, seven days a week.
Remote services (24 hours/day, seven days a week):
- Public Permitting and Services Portal
- Electronic Plan Review/ProjectDox
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems
- SelecTXT Inspection Scheduling System
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Closed Friday to walk-in traffic; staff responds to phone messages and emails.
Andy Back, Planning and Development Services Division Manager
Scott Linfesty, Building Official
Erin Wardell, Principal Planner, Transportation Planning