Washington County Surveyor's Office
Land Use & Transportation offices are open for in-person services. However, we provide most services remotely - online, by phone or via U.S. Mail - and encourage everyone to conduct business remotely whenever possible.
Customers are required to wear a facial covering (mask), practice physical distancing (at least six feet of separation) and adhere to occupancy limits.
Customers will also be asked to provide contact information for contact-tracing purposes.
Email or call 503-846-8723.
- Online records: iSpirits
- Survey development review: Survey Development Review or 503-846-3689
- Survey civil (Public road, easements, vacations) and public land corners: Email or call 503-846-7932.
Please conduct business remotely to mitigate the spread of COVID.
|In-person services (by appointment only) are conducted in
Suite 350 (third floor) of the Public Services Building.
|8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.||email@example.com|
|Mailing Address: Public Services Building 155 N First Ave., Ste. 250, MS 15, Hillsboro, OR 97124|
County Surveyor: Scott M. Young, PLS
The Surveyor's Office provides services to the public and other county departments, divisions and agencies including:
- Recover, reestablish and maintain public land corners
- Review partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Review and file records of survey
- Provide addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approve street names within the County’s jurisdiction
Please note: surveying services are not offered to the public or private citizens. Work is done in support of Washington County capital projects, road maintenance and activities.
Surveyor's Office history