Washington County Surveyor's Office
Customer Advisory (COVID-19)
All Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation (LUT) offices are closed to the public to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to provide service to our customers remotely. Business can be transacted by phone, email or online. Please be patient. Due to limited staffing, responses and reviews may take longer than usual.
Use our online Public Permitting and Services Portal at WashCoORACA.com for development applications, facility permits, right-of-way permits, to pay for building permits, schedule inspections and more. More remote resources
- Online records (Online iSpirits)
- Survey development review (Online Survey Development Review or phone)
- Survey civil (Public road, easements, vacations) and public land corners (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone)
- General questions (Email or phone)
County Surveyor: Scott M. Young, PLS
The Surveyor's Office provides services to the public and other county departments, divisions and agencies including:
- Recover, reestablish and maintain public land corners
- Review partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Review and file records of survey
- Provide addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approve street names within the County’s jurisdiction
Please note: surveying services are not offered to the public or private citizens. Work is done in support of Washington County capital projects, road maintenance and activities.
Surveyor's Office history