Washington County Surveyor's Office
All customers are strongly encouraged to conduct business remotely whenever possible. Most services are available remotely - online, by phone or via U.S. Mail - 24 hours/day, seven days a week.
Appointments are recommended for in-person services at the Public Services Building. Appointments are required for in-person services at the Walnut Street Center.
See LUT Office Locations and Business Hours for more information.
|In-person services Suite 350 (third floor) of the Public Services Building.|
|8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Mon.-Fri.||email@example.com|
|NOTE: For in-person services on Wednesdays and Fridays, call 503-846-8723|
|Mailing Address: Public Services Building 155 N First Ave., Ste. 250, MS 15, Hillsboro, OR 97124|
- Online records: iSpirits
- Survey development review: Survey Development Review or 503-846-3689
- Survey civil (Public road, easements, vacations) and public land corners: Email or call 503-846-7932.
- Frequently Asked Questions
County Surveyor: Scott M. Young, PLS
Our services include:
- Recover, reestablish and maintain public land corners
- Review partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Review and file records of survey
- Provide addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approve street names within the County’s jurisdiction