Washington County Surveyor's Office
County Surveyor: Scott M. Young, PLS
The Surveyor's Offices provides services to the public and other county departments, divisions and agencies including:
- Recover, reestablish and maintain public land corners
- Review partition, subdivision and condominium plats
- Review and file records of survey
- Provide addresses within Washington County’s addressing jurisdiction
- Approve street names within the County’s jurisdiction
Please note: surveying services are not offered to the public or private citizens. Work is done in support of Washington County capital projects, road maintenance and activities.
Wondering where a project is in the queue? Check the Plat Queue Report.