Street lighting on Washington County roads are maintained by Portland General Electric (PGE) or by County forces depending on location.

To report a street light problem complete the form on PGE's web site or call 800-544-1795 and press "3."

Washington County Roadway Illumination Standards are now part of the Road Design and Construction Standards.  Roadway Illumination can be found in Chapter 3, section 350.