Service Requests & Complaints
Reporting a Problem
Contact Traffic Engineering staff regarding issues such as:
- Traffic signal malfunctioning
- Traffic signal operating poorly
- Traffic signal light burned out
- Streetlight staying on during the day or off at night
- Sign knocked down or leaning
- Sign vandalized
- School Flasher problems
- Other traffic or safety issues
NON-BUSINESS HOURS OR HOLIDAYS:
Call non-emergency dispatch for malfunctioning traffic signals at 503-629-0111.
Fill out a Traffic Enforcement Complaint Form with Washington County Sheriff's Office regarding traffic enforcement issues.