Submit comments on the Draft 2021-22 Road Maintenance Program
For Immediate Release: Tuesday, March 09, 2021
Comment on the Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation (LUT) Draft 2020-21 Road Maintenance Program.
This document lists proposed maintenance activity for FY 2021-22. Highlights include:
- 11.49 miles of paving done by contractors
- 19.58 miles of paving done by LUT crews
- 133,659 square feet of asphalt repairs done by contractors
- 23,727 square feet of concrete panel replacement done by contractors
- 200,568 lineal feet of crack sealing
Comment online or by email before 5 p.m. April 9. Your feedback helps us create the final project list. We will submit the final Road Maintenance Program to the Washington County Board of Commissioners for action in June.
Washington County is committed to planning, building and maintaining a great transportation system, ensuring the safety of all roadway users and operating the County roadway system in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
Media Contact:Cindy Remy, Senior Communication Specialist/PIO