Elwert Road closure delayed
For Immediate Release: Tuesday, October 29, 2019
A road closure scheduled for Elwert Road, between Pacific Highway 99W and Kruger Road, has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.
The project team will update the construction schedule, including any road closure, as soon as more information is available. For the current information, visit the project webpage.
The Elwert-Kruger project includes:
- Two-lane roundabout northeast of the current intersection
- Realignment of portions of Kruger and Elwert roads
- Road widening and additional lanes on Elwert, Kruger and Haide roads, Sunset Boulevard and Highway 99W
- Intersection and signal improvements at Highway 99W/Elwert Road
- Traffic signals at Elwert/Haide roads and Elwert/Edy roads
- Bike and pedestrian improvements
Washington County is committed to planning, building and maintaining a great transportation system, ensuring the safety of all roadway users, and operating the County roadway system in cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
Media Contact:Melissa De Lyser, Public Affairs and Communications Manager