Farmington Road Paving Postponed Until Further Notice
For Immediate Release: Wednesday, September 24, 2014Farmington Road Paving Postponed Until Further Notice
Paving Update 11/7/14:
All upcoming paving work is postponed until further notice due to rain and cold temperatures. In the event the contractor has a window of opportunity to pave Farmington (now aiming for the week of November 17), this release will be updated.
Paving Schedule Update 10/31/14:
Due to ongoing rainy weather, paving on Farmington Road has been postponed.
The contractor is tentatively scheduled to perform paving prep work on Farmington Road between Highway 219 and 209th Avenue on Friday, November 7. Paving is now scheduled from November 10 through 17 (excluding the weekend). Work hours will remain the same--from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day.
Remaining paving projects for this year have also been delayed. Below is the updated paving schedule as of October 31:
- Tongue Lane (Highway 219 to Iowa Hill): November 17 - 20
- Old Highway 47 (Scoggins Valley to 835 feet south): February-March 2015
- Scoggins Valley Road (Highway 47 to West Shore): February-March 2015
- Walker Road (VonNeumann to 185th): April 2015
- Tongue Lane (Highway 219 to Iowa Hill): October 13 – 16
- Old Highway 47 (Scoggins Valley to 835 feet south): October 17, 20 – 28
- Scoggins Valley Road (Highway 47 to West Shore): October 17, 20 – 28
- Walker Road (VonNeumann to 185th) – April 2015
Media Contact:Stephen Roberts, Communications Coordinator