Permitting, building, planning, survey offices closed July 27 and 30
For Immediate Release: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation's permitting, building, planning and survey offices will be closed July 27 and 30 for moving.
New locations and effective dates are as follows:
- Permitting, Adams Crossing, 161 NW Adams Ave., 1st floor, July 31
- Plans Examiners, Adams Crossing, 161 NW Adams Ave., 2nd floor, July 31
- Current Planning, Adams Crossing, 161 NW Adams Ave., 2nd floor, Aug. 1
- Long Range Planning, Adams Crossing, 161 NW Adams Ave., 3rd floor, Aug. 2
- Building Inspectors, Adams Annex, 231 W. Main St., Aug. 3
- County Surveyor's Office, Adams Annex, 239 W. Main St., Aug. 3
The mailing addresses, phone numbers and email addresses for the sections will remain the same.
The LUT Administrative Services Division/Office of the Director relocated to the Tongue Estate Complex (TEC), 328 W. Main St., Ste. 300, in March. The Operations and Maintenance and Engineering and Construction Services divisions remain at Walnut Street Center, 1400 SW Walnut St.
Media Contact:Melissa De Lyser, Public Affairs and Communications Manager