County launches new Permitting and Services Portal
For Immediate Release: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
The Washington County Public Permitting and Services Portal, a new online system to allow the community to better connect with County services, is now active at washcooraca.com.
The system will be available 24/7. First-time users will need to register and create an account. View "How to Register" video
Once registered, users can:
- Track status of building permits
- Schedule building inspections View "How to Schedule an Inspection" video
- Track development applications and public notices
- Conduct a search View "How to Conduct a Search" video
- Apply for right-of-way permits
- Submit applications for signal shutdowns and full road closures
- Submit applications for facility permits and track status
- Apply for and monitor septic permits and activities
- Submit code enforcement and nuisance complaints
Washington County is committed to planning and protecting the uses of the land and to building and maintaining a great transportation system -- balancing care for the natural environment, economic development, safety and community livability.
Media Contact:Melissa De Lyser, Public Affairs and Communications Manager