Some Land Use & Transportation offices moving
For Immediate Release: Thursday, September 05, 2019
|Click to enlarge
Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation (LUT) Planning and Development Services Division will be moving back to the Charles D. Cameron Public Services Building, 155 N 1st Ave., third floor, suite 350.
The division offices will be closed to the public on Sept. 20 and 23. Move completion dates are as follows:
- Building and finance staff: Monday, Sept. 23
- Plans examiners: Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Current Planning: Thursday, Sept. 26
- Community Planning: Monday, Sept. 30
- Transportation Planning: Tuesday, Oct. 1
- Building Inspectors: Wednesday, Oct. 2
Effective Monday, Sept. 23, new hours of operation for the division will be:
- 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursdays.
The Planning and Development Services Division has been located in the County’s Adams Crossing building since August 2018 while the seismic retrofit of the Public Services Building was completed. For locations of other County departments and services affected by Public Services Building work, please visit Seismic Retrofit Construction Projects.
Washington County is committed to protecting the uses of the land and to building and maintaining a great transportation system, balancing care for the natural environment, economic development, safety and community livability.
Media Contact:Melissa De Lyser, Public Affairs and Communications Manager