Submit comments on Draft 2018-19 Road Maintenance Program
For Immediate Release: Tuesday, March 06, 2018
The public is being asked to review and comment on the Washington County Department of Land Use & Transportation (LUT) Draft 2018-19 Road Maintenance Program.
The program is a draft list of various maintenance activities proposed for the upcoming fiscal year. To submit a comment, use the online form, email, or call 503-846-ROAD (846-7623). Comments will be accepted through 5 p.m. Friday, April 13.
Highlights from the Draft 2018-19 Road Maintenance program include:
- Paving on 170th Avenue, north of Tualatin Valley Highway
- Paving on Baseline Road, between 197th Avenue and Cornelius Pass Road
- Paving on Garden Home Road, between 71st Avenue and 92nd Avenue
- Paving on Murray Boulevard, north of Scholls Ferry Road
- Widening and paving River Road, between Scholls Ferry Road and Farmington Road
- Slurry seal on 157 urban local and neighborhood streets
Staff will use comments received to develop the final list of projects, which is expected to go before the Washington County Board of Commissioners for action in June.
Washington County is committed to planning, building and maintaining a great transportation system, ensuring the safety of all roadway users, and operating the County roadway system in a cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
Media Contact:Melissa De Lyser, Public Affairs and Communications Manager