124th Avenue (Tualatin-Sherwood to Grahams Ferry)
This project will extend 124th Avenue from Tualatin-Sherwood Road to Grahams Ferry Road. The new road extension will include one travel lane in each direction with wide shoulders.
Extending 124th Avenue will provide access to future commercial and industrial lands that are being planned by the cities of Tualatin and Sherwood within unincorporated county land between the two cities.
In addition to this project, improvements will be made on Tonquin Road and Grahams Ferry Road.
This $45 million project is being funded through the County's Major Streets Transportation Improvement Program (MSTIP 3c and 3d). The total project cost includes the estimated cost of design, right-of-way and construction and is subject to change.
- Grahams Ferry closure extended through Nov. 30
- Grand opening planned for 124th Avenue Extension and Willamette Water Supply pipeline project completion
- Tonquin, Grahams Ferry closures begin June 15
- Basalt Creek Parkway opens; Tonquin Road closes
- Morgan Road closed at Tonquin Road July 7-10
- Weekend closure of Morgan Road April 7-10
- Meet the Contractor Open House Mar. 2, 2016
- Groundbreaking ceremony Nov. 12, 2015
- Open House Sep. 24, 2014
- Open House Mar. 20, 2013
- Open House Sep. 24, 2012
- Open House Dec. 14, 2011