198th Avenue (Farmington to TV Highway)
198th Avenue, between Farmington Road (OR 10) and TV Highway (OR 8), is a two-lane roadway without continuous sidewalks and bicycle lanes. It is a heavily used north-south collector that connects residential neighborhoods and commercial businesses to two major arterials.
This project will widen 198th Avenue, between Farmington Road and TV Highway, to three lanes (one lane in each direction and a center turn lane).
Additional improvements include:
- Continuous bicycle lanes and sidewalks
- Replace bridges at Butternut and Celebrity creeks
- Safety enhancements at all intersections
- Street lighting
- Storm drainage upgrades
- Culvert crossing upgrades
- Roadway geometry improvements